COVID-19 IMPORTANT COMMUNITY UPDATES
During this critical time, we continue to do all we can to help keep our seniors protected. In addition to other health protocols, we have updated our visitation policy per gov’t guidelines as follows:
- All visitors/vendors may only visit as “critically needed”. Social visitation is no longer allowed.
- All group outings and group activities have been cancelled.
- Meals are being delivered to all residents.
- All outside deliveries to residents need to be delivered to our front entry. We will then deliver to residents by team members.
- Visitors who visit on an “as critically needed” basis will be screened with temperature/symptom review (any symptoms or temp over 99.8* not allowed entry); Hands washed. Entry also denied if visitors have either been in a geographical areas with COVID-19 outbreak or contact with anyone who has tested positive or if visitor has any symptoms of respiratory infection.
- No re-entry. Residents who leave the community for a non-medical necessity will not be able to return to the community.
- Wellness checks. Community is providing an opportunity to residents to get his/her temperature checked on a daily basis.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wash, sanitize and embrace social distancing.
- Most important…do NOT leave your apartment if you are ill! Please call down to the front desk to notify us we will follow our procedures to make sure that you get the health care access you need.
Contact us here to receive more information and pricing.